We are actively seeking to hire a licensed attorney, with a good foundation in Business and Immigration Law to provide Business Advisory and Immigration law services to our clients. Ideal candidate will have either a BSBA or BS in Legal Studies followed by a JD from a T1 or T2 school. Competitive salary offered.
We are also actively seeking licensed and ambitious real estate associates, preferably with a background in business brokerage or commercial real estate sales to join our team of real estate professionals.
Sales associates can be based out of Orlando, Tampa, Miami, Jacksonville or Gainesville metro areas in Florida. Sales associates will be responsible for initiating and sustaining a program with a focus on business development, and business sales and management relationships. Associates primary duties involve lead generating new client referrals and securing listings of potential new business sellers and buyers. Associates will be provided:
- Leadership training and coaching from experienced RE professionals
- Business Brokerage and Commercial Real EstateProgram Specific On the Job Training
- Monthly coaching calls & and personal development plans.
- Full administrative support, including marketing collateral and contract to close services.
Desired Skills & Experience
Ideal Candidates should have the following competencies/behaviours:
- 1 + Years of Actual Business Brokerage / Commercial Real Estate / Residential Sales Experience
- Active Florida Real Estate License (Required)
- Natural ability to relate to others, strong relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to successfully lead generate
- Strong time management skills and the capacity to excel in an autonomous and virtual setting
- Highly motivated and values-based individual with entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to excel in environment with high accountability
- Ability to work a full-time schedule, primarily Monday through Friday
- Strong organizational and technology proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research, CRM Database and Adobe Acrobat. Experience with Act, CoStar, Argus preferred.
- Financial analysis and market research experience, with demonstrated ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables required.
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload with discretion regarding personal and industry-related matters.
- Professional attire and appearance with 'Can do' attitude, takes initiative, self-motivated and able to work in a busy environment, with the ability to build strong client relationships.
Preference is given to candidates who speak additional languages such as Urdu, Hindi, Gujrati, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, German, Dutch, Flemish and French. Company Description Since 2004, we've been the nation's #1 Business Brokerage team focused on EB-5 visa seekers. We specialize in a variety of real estate services including Business Brokerage and commercial real estate sales, vacant land, investing, consulting, 1031 exchanges, and strategic planning.
Please note that this is a commission only position.
We offer a very competitive commission split to our agents, and offer the flexibility of working remotely or from our offices. Associates will be provided with your own email address (YOUR.NAME@smartbusinessbroker.com) and will have access to a common fax number.
Motivated and smart Agents new to Business Brokerage typically do 2-5 transactions in their first year, with take home commissions usually ranging from $95,000 to $130,000. From year 2 onwards, agents can expect to take home $150,000 to $450,000 a year.
We do not have any monthly desk fees, but do have sales targets and require our agents to obtain E&O insurance and maintain it while employed by us.
Interested? Please forward your resume to email@example.com