1. Business Brokerage and Commercial Real Estate Brokerage services.
2. Investment Based Immigration for the US (EB-5 visa under Direct Investment Scheme, EB-1C, and E2 visas), EU Citizenship by Investment (Bulgaria and Cyprus), and Brazil Investment based Immigration. 3. We help Asian companies incorporate in the US in order to reduce their taxes and access cheap capital.
We were started as a sole proprietorship Business Brokerage firm by Mohammed Shaikh in California, and then expanded to Florida, Georgia, NY, Massachusetts, Kansas, Alabama, Nebraska and India.
In 2015, we incorporated in Florida under the name Smart Business Broker, Inc. and are presently based in Florida.
We help business owners, high net worth individuals and investors obtain EB-5 visas, EB-1C visas (with or without L1A visas) and E2 visas by buying and / or starting businesses in the US, and helping our clients grow in a strategic fashion.
Our CEO is Mohammed Shaikh, MBA (Acctg), CFE, and he has a strong background in M & A.
We offer the following services in California and Florida:
- Business Brokerage and advisory services for domestic small business owners, E2 Visa and EB-5 visa investors who wish to get their permanent resident status in a safe and usually profitable manner. - Business Brokerage and Commercial Real Estate Brokerage services in acquisition and sale of Land, Motels & Hotels, Restaurants, Car Rental franchises, Convenience Stores, Fast food franchises, gymnasiums, Family Entertainment Centers, Auto parts stores, skating rinks (ice & inline), homes, Child Care Centers and other businesses.
We offer Business Advisory Services, including advice on mergers & acquisitions of small businesses, taxation advice and strategic business planning throughout the US.
We offer turnkey solutions to help international investors migrate to the US under the E2 investor (non-immigrant visa), EB-1C investor (immigrant visa) category. This includes our services in business advisory, business acquisition and planning areas, as well as the services of a licensed CPA to help you stay in compliance with USCIS (audited books of accounts), IRS (corporate and income tax advisory and filing) and SALT (State and Local Taxes such as sales and income taxes), and an experienced immigration attorney to help clients file their petition.
Our fees for EB-1C visa investors are USD 75,000 and include full Business Advisory, Attorney & CPA support till the date of the grant of permanent residence.
We have a 100% FEE REFUND policy, and we fully refund a client's fees if our client’s Investment Based immigration petition is denied due to an oversight or error on our part or due to the negligence of the CPA and / or attorney we use.
We offer our clients a turnkey solution in order to stay in compliance with USCIS & IRS regulations till our client receives Permanent Resident Status.
Managed EB-1c businesses:
We provide business management services to EB-1C Investor clients who are waiting for issuance of their visas, where we manage businesses on behalf of our clients and pay them the first 5% of annual Return on equity.
This is a much better deal than that offered by regional centers to EB-5 visa investors, where EB5 investors are lucky to see even 1% annual Return on Equity, and usually experience capital loss instead of capital gains. Our business management services are available in Florida. In plain words, an investor who starts a business with $500,000 equity will get the first $25,000 in annual net profits, and in case the business doesn't earn even $25,000 in annual net profits, we will manage it for FREE!
We pride ourselves on our competence, diligence and commitment to customer service.
are actively seeking to hire a licensed attorney, with a good
foundation in Business and Immigration Law to provide Business Advisory
and Immigration law services to our clients. Ideal candidate will have
either a BSBA or BS in Legal Studies followed by a JD from an ABA accredited
school. Competitive salary offered.
are also actively seeking licensed and ambitious real estate
associates, preferably with a background in business brokerage or
commercial real estate sales to join our team of real estate
Sales associates can be based out of Orlando,
Tampa, Miami, Jacksonville or Gainesville metro areas in Florida. Sales
associates will be responsible for initiating and
sustaining a program with a focus on business development, and business
sales and management relationships. Associates primary duties
involve lead generating new client referrals and securing listings
of potential new business sellers and buyers. Associates will be
- Leadership training and coaching from experienced RE professionals
- Business Brokerage and Commercial Real EstateProgram Specific On the Job Training
- Monthly coaching calls & and personal development plans.
- Full administrative support, including marketing collateral and contract to close services.
Desired Skills & Experience
Ideal Candidates should have the following competencies/behaviours:
- 1 + Years of Actual Business Brokerage / Commercial Real Estate / Residential Sales Experience
- Active Florida Real Estate License (Required)
- Natural ability to relate to others, strong relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to successfully lead generate
- Strong time management skills and the capacity to excel in an autonomous and virtual setting
- Highly motivated and values-based individual with entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to excel in environment with high accountability
- Ability to work a full-time schedule, primarily Monday through Friday
- Strong organizational and technology proficiency with Microsoft
Office Suite, internet research, CRM Database and Adobe Acrobat.
Experience with Act, CoStar, Argus preferred.
analysis and market research experience, with demonstrated ability to
analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into
strategic deliverables required.
- Ability to
multi-task, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time
and workload with discretion regarding personal and industry-related
- Professional attire and appearance with
'Can do' attitude, takes initiative, self-motivated and able to work in a
busy environment, with the ability to build strong client
Preference is given to candidates who speak
additional languages such as Urdu, Hindi, Gujrati, Spanish, Portuguese,
Arabic, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, German, Dutch, Flemish and French.
Since 2004, we've been the nation's #1 Business Brokerage team
focused on EB-5 visa seekers. We specialize in a variety of real estate
services including Business Brokerage and commercial real estate sales,
vacant land, investing, consulting, 1031 exchanges,
and strategic planning.
Please note that this is a commission only position.
We offer a very competitive commission split to
our agents, and offer the flexibility of working remotely or from our offices. Associates will be provided with your
own email address (YOUR.NAME@smartbusinessbroker.com) and will have
access to a common fax number.
and smart Agents new to Business Brokerage typically do 2-5 transactions
in their first year, with take home commissions usually ranging from
$95,000 to $130,000. From year 2 onwards, agents can expect to take home
$150,000 to $450,000 a year.
We do not have any monthly
desk fees, but do have sales targets and require our agents to obtain E&O insurance and maintain
it while employed by us.
Interested? Please forward your resume to info AT smartbusinessbroker.com